I've been watching (much like Julianna) and waiting wondering if I would ever get to be MeMe'd.... I think most people already thought I had been... (or so I was told). Thanks Jackie for tagging me .....
So... what don't you know about me? I blog so much I'm sure you think you already know so much...
1) I am intensly spiritual, but not religious - I have issues with organized religions. I have lived in the south most of my life and get frustrated with intelligent people not following the teachings of the bible, but rather their minister. Jesus was a giving man who led the example of loving everyone, not just select people who followed whatever rules were set forth. I like that philosophy. I do not align myself with any religion, but rather respect that we are all children of God and try to live my life accordingly.... Read (or at least try to read) A Course In Miracles - it will fill in the blanks between religion and spirituality....
2) Sounds like a contradiction to #1, but I am human.... I am either your best friend or worst enemy. I am fiercely loyal, but when my loyalty has been taken advantage of, I am fierce. I'm only 5ft tall and built more like a woman than a girl - make me mad and I'm a bit of Bill Bixby... 'Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry'... The good news, it takes a lot to push me here... I do feel most people are good people.
3) While I was a stay at home mom for 14 yrs I was also a professional crafter. I have been published in 3 national magazines for my crafts - the last and most notable Country Marketplace in April 2006 (my birthday month too!) I was trained and certified by Donna Dewberry herself as a One Stroke Instructor. On many occassion I was asked to mass produce my crafts for various companies and declined. Most of my crafts were sold in Hawaii when we were stationed there - my husband was in the Navy. My ornaments still hang in the Governor's Mansion at Christmas time.
4) I am addicted to soda... I do drink Coke Zero at home, but honestly prefer the red can to the black one. It is what I can do to save a few calories. I probably drink close to 8 a day (more or less depending on the day). The family joke is that my sister is a pot head and I am a coke addict - mine just comes in the form of a little red can. I've tried to stop, but my kids actually asked me to start again... I'm just a happier person. Anyone remember the commercials with the carbonation bubbles? They almost make me giddy.... it's very sad.... but true!
5) I love Vampire & Witch movies etc. Vampires are my most often chosen Halloween costume & prior to getting braces a few years back I actually paid to have my dentist make me vampire teeth (removable) for the holiday. Anne Rice's books are very sexy and I love to read them. My yahoo screen name is actually ricesrowan after Anne Rice's book, The Mayfair Witches. Rowan is the main character. My best friend advised me there were a lot of similarities between Rowan and myself so it became a nickname. My first corporation was called Rowan Enterprises because of this connection. I do not feel this is in any way in conflict with #1.
Ok, I was going to MeMe Julianna since I knew she hadn't been yet... but now who? Please forgive me if you've already been MeMe'd.... I may have missed it!
Heather Chotard, Roberta Anderson, Tanya Veneble
Author Bio: Melissa Marro, Home Staging Industry leader, Realtor, and entrepreneur offers a unique perspective on New Home Construction, Resale Residential Real Estate, and Home Staging
- Join me on Google+
For more information on buying or selling in the Fleming Island, Orange Park, or Jacksonville, area, visit StageListSellNEFL.com or call Melissa Marro (marro.melissa at gmail.com), Keller Williams First Coast Realty, for more information (904-466-2093).